We therefore ask you to read the following information and to check it periodically, in order to check for any updates or revisions that may become necessary.
The EU Regulation 2016/679 imposes the obligation to inform the interested parties about fundamental elements (specified in Articles 13 and 14), with reference to the processing of the Personal Data concerning them. As far as the undersigned Company is concerned, the Regulation is completely fulfilled by informing you that:
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is “nimax s.p.a.“,
Via dell’Arcoveggio, 59/2 – 40129 Bologna (BO)
Purpose of the processing
Any data acquired, always in compliance with the current legislation, will be processed for institutional purposes, connected and / or instrumental to the provision of access to this website, including any additional services requested by the user, in particular:
- to execute the requested service (such as, for example, accessing the website with all its features or subscribing to the newsletter). To this end, the data may be disclosed to third parties whose collaboration “nimax s.p.a” may and / or must make use of for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. However, it is possible to consult the website without providing any personal data, even if some features may not be available and some services may not be provided.
- for operational and management needs internal to “nimax s.p.a” and inherent to the services offered;
- to perform, in general, legal obligations.
Types of data processed
– Navigation data –
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
These information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user –
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to this site, through the appropriate fillable forms, as well as the other contact channels indicated, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, and of the other personal data possibly communicated on the basis of the requested service.
Methods of processing and data retention period
Your personal data will be processed with the aid of digital or paper supports, always in full compliance with the principles of security and confidentiality. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or until your explicit request for cancellation (see paragraph “Rights of interested parties”). Throughout the retention period, your personal data will always be stored in compliance with the applicable legislation.
Dissemination of personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed, with this term meaning the disclosure of it to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulting. Furthermore, it is guaranteed that the treatment of data is carried out by minimizing the use of personal data and identification data, limiting their use to cases where they are strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
“nimax s.p.a.” also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent the loss of data and any illicit or incorrect use of the same.
The management methods, listed below, refer to this website, in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and interact with the services and web pages accessible electronically from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the website.
The information is provided exclusively in relation to the website in question and its parts and cannot be extended to other websites or pages not belonging to the site itself (including those that can be consulted by the user via direct links from this site).
Facebook: https: // www. facebook.com/privacy/
Rights of interested parties
According to the provisions of Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data, request access to their personal data and information relating to the same, as well as the correction of inaccurate ones or the integration of incomplete ones;
- request the cancellation of their personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraphs 1 and 3) or the limitation of their use;
- oppose the processing of their personal data and withdraw consent at any time you wish (limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent expressed for one or more specific purposes);
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise these rights by contacting the Data Controller directly through the contact channels previously indicated in the paragraph “DATA CONTROLLER”.