The EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data requests, in Article 13, to inform the interested party who interacts with the web services of nimax spa on the fundamental elements of the processing of his data.
The data controller is the company: nimax spa via dell’Arcoveggio 59/2, 40129 Bologna, tel. 051 4199 111, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
nimax spa informs the visitor with the aim of providing an efficient and correct navigation on the company website.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files exchanged between a server and the web client (the browser with which you browse). They are used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information regarding users accessing the server. Cookies are used because they are necessary for some features of the site, as well as to collect statistical data on traffic and use of the site itself.
They are also designed to remember operations that the user has already done on the site in the past, such as login or click operations. They save time when a site is visited several times.
Cookies can be used:
- to remember preferences
- to remember the password
- to allow you to share pages and content on social networks
- to allow those who manage the site to have statistical information, such as the number of visitors, the geographical origin, the most visited pages, the browsers or the devices used.
Cookies are not dangerous, they are not executable programs and cannot be a vehicle for viruses. They cannot in any way personally identify the user.
Types of cookies used
The nimax site uses the following cookies:
- “Technical cookies” – used to ensure the normal navigation and use of the Website (eg. To authenticate to access restricted areas). These cookies are persistent, as they allow the user an optimal usability of the site in subsequent visits. These cookies are required for the correct functionality of the site. Through Google Analytics, technical cookies are also used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users who access the site www.nimax.it and on how they visit the site; the information belongs to Google, is stored on their servers and can be consulted by those who manage the site. It is possible to disable these cookies by appropriately configuring your browser or by disabling the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
- “Navigation or session cookies” – used to allow you to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (eg language, products selected for purchase), in order to improve the service provided by the nimax.it website. They are not persistent, but strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) and are necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. They do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
- “Third-party cookies” – nimax spa is not responsible for the cookies installed on websites that are linked to the company website; to consult the Cookies policy of these sites, please refer to the platforms of the respective owners.